Re: picture import from camera - gthumb

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:04:51 +0000, Curt wrote:

> On 2011-07-31, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> When I try to install gthumb on Squeeze it insists on removing the
>>> whole gnome-desktop.
>>
>> That should not happen at all. If yes, either report it or put here the
>> output you get when you try to install that package.
>
> I just upgraded from Lenny to Squeeze the other day, and I notice that
> gthumb is now marked as a package that was automatically installed and
> to be removed because all the packages which depend upon it are being
> removed.

(...)

In testing it also wants to remove "gnome" and "gnome-desktop-
environment" so it seems that something is wrong with this package.

Revieweving its log¹, it does not seem to be retired nor removed so...

¹http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gthumb/gthumb_2.13.1-1/changelog

Greetings,

--
Camaleón