Re: ntfs partition not recognize in debian install ??

El 2011-07-29 a las 20:31 +0200, thuilliercharmet escribió:

(resending to the list)

>  Le 29/07/2011 20:14, Camaleón a écrit :
> > On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:56:26 +0200, thuilliercharmet wrote:
> >
> >> During manualy partition installation from Debian GNU/Linux
> >> 6.0.1a "Squeeze" - Official i386 DVD Binary-1, there are no ntfs
> >> partition choice ??? how add this option or how do that ? thanks .
> > You mean to create a new formatted NTFS partition? Maybe you need to load
> > some kind of "ntfs" support first :-?
> >
> > Anyway, if it is not available at install time, you can use Gparted,
> > format from there and then proceed with the installer.
> >

> Thanks you for your quick answer , not really for a news format , but
> only for "emulated"  a "old" ntfs partition like all ubuntu installation
> where you can choose ext4 , fat32 etc..and "bring" exactly the same
> fstab without change.

I'm not sure to follow you but if you only want to create a new NTFS
partition to get the default fstab mount options, well... there is no
need to do it in that way, I mean, you can tweak mount options "as" and
"when" you wish :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón