Re: Networking -- use of two Internet connections for one server with round robin DNS -- web okay, but should I do mail this way too?

Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:
> Because no one should be receiving email directly from residential PCs,
> most which have dynamic IP addresses, some static addresses.

Do you include people who run their own MTA on consumer xDSL in this
sweeping statement? I'm genuinely curious about this one, as I fall in
to that (probably small) group.

FWIW the only "objector" to my email, that I know about, is hotmail,
which insists on marking all my email as spam. I'm aware of no problems
to another other SPs.

Chris