Re: Not authorized to mount flash drive with normal account

Some time ago I had a similar persistent problem in Hardy.  I tried many things but the only way I could solve it was by adding an entry in fstab for my flash drives.  That worked for me because I rarely had to mount any other drives but those two:

UUID=4C27-9760 /media/disk vfat user,umask=007,utf8,flush,noauto 0 0
UUID=3FF1-8D24 /media/disk2 vfat user,umask=007,utf8,flush,noauto 0 0