Re: aptitude/apt-get hangs during update (plus) on IPv6

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Ma, 31 mai 11, 09:50:48, Jeffrey B. Green wrote:

> Sooooo, if anyone knows what going on here or whether this looks like
> an official bug, then let me know.

This sounds like you might want to contact debian-admin ;)

The 404's you were getting, I got them as well on my Debian 6 VPS. No firewall in place on he VPS (yet, as I am still setting it up) but every time I run an update, I see the 404's against s.d.o ... the VPS is IPv4 only but the hosting provider may be doing IPv6 w/o my knowledge.