Re: Chromium 11 on Debian 6.0.1 Stable

On Mi, 25 mai 11, 00:21:36, Perry Thompson wrote:
> On 05/24/2011 11:41 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> > 2011/5/25 Perry Thompson <rypervenche@yahoo.fr>
> >
> >> I have been looking for an operating system that would allow me to have
> >> the latest browser, but the stability of Debian Stable, and I realized
> >> that I just want to keep using Debian. I have looked into apt-pinning to
> >> install Chromium 11 from Sid, however it has not worked for me.

I think sid is already too far away from squeeze for this. Your best bet
is to wait for a backport, but this might take a while (it has to
migrate to testing first).

> "sudo aptitude -t sid install chromium" shows me...
> http://pastebin.com/6rFGizCA
>
> "sudo aptitude install chromium/sid" shows me...
> http://pastebin.com/LMPtDxLY

Please don't use pastebins, it makes it impossible to inspect the
outputs if one is off-line and makes it more difficult to quote parts of
the output in a reply.

Regards,
Andrei