Re: tp_smapi 0.40-9 incompatible with thinkpad w520

On Tue, 24 May 2011, CHERN Yen-Chieh wrote:
> Yeah, thanks for your analysis. So do you know how to report the problem
> to lenovo so hardware engineers there could be aware of this problem or

Who said anything about a bug in the thinkpad firmware?    Until I get to
see the dmi string, I don't know what is happening.  It is far more likely
that the driver needs to be updated.

> should we wait for updates of tp_smapi from debian community?

You will have to wait for updates for tp_smapi.

  Henrique Holschuh