need help with clamav

I installed clamav on Sqeeze 64b bit seemingly without problems but then
every time I run freshclam I have the following:

username@desktop:~$ sudo freshclam
[sudo] password for username:
ClamAV update process started at Tue May 24 15:36:11 201
main.cvd is up to date (version: 53, sigs: 846214, f-lev
daily.cld is up to date (version: 13107, sigs: 122408, f
tar)
Downloading bytecode.cvd [100%]
ERROR: Database load killed by signal 11
ERROR: Failed to load new database: No viruses detected

When run in debug mode I had a message that the database file is
corrupted in line 1. I tried to remove all files in /var/lib/clamav thus
forcing freshclam to completely re-download new files from server but the
result was the same.

Can anybody help, please?