Re: backports updates (2)

On Monday 23 May 2011 15:02:40 Andrei Popescu wrote:
> please feel free to ignore
> any suggestions from my side regarding administering your computer, if
> you don't find them useful. I just happen to enjoy throwing ideas
> around, although sometimes I tend to exagerate ;)

I knew someone once who got very angry with me that I, as he said, ignored his
advice.  I told him that I most certainly did not ignore his advice, I
weighed it very carefully, along with the rest of the data that I had
collected.  I just didn't slavishly obey him!

You know a lot more than I do about all this.  I would be foolish not, at the
very least, to take your suggestions very seriously. :-)

Lisi