Playing with "apt-listchanges"

Hello,

I would like to configure apt-listchanges in a more convenient manner
that is currently now setup.

1/ Is it possible to tell it to do not display the messages when
performing the update? I know those messages are important but I would
prefer to read them later, when I have enough time and not in the middle
of an update where connection can be suddenly dropped or something can
happen.

I'm using "apt" to update wheezy.

2/ In connection with the above, is there any way to tell apt-listchanges
something like: "hey, I want to read all of the last 50 messages" without
needing to pass the exact parameters to extract the information of each
package?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón