Re: CUPS Driver for Epson Stylus NX420 printer?

Dne, 20. 05. 2011 19:43:21 je dave boland napisal(a):

This is a little off your topic, but I have an Epson (C88) as well, and wish that CUPS/driver supported ink levels, head cleaning and alignment,
and duplexing (the Epson Windows driver supports this with 2-pass
printing).  Any reason they are not supported?

How's this for a reason: Epson not giving a rodent's undertail for their non-Windows users?

Personally, I stick to a simple policy: I don't support (i.e. buy from) vendors who don't support Linux. Keeps me out of a *lot* of trouble.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.