Re: Avoid POP3

On Qua, 18 Mai 2011, Camaleón wrote:
Next time you need to configure a POP3 account tell me if you leave
enable the "keep a copy in the server" setting. It's not the default, it
never has been in any MUA, or not in any I'm aware of. I don't think how
is that so hard to understand.

That's a MUA default, not a POP3 server default. And the MUA has to do two operations: retrieve and then delete.

Indeed the OP meant "download and delete" in his message. A minor miscommunication problem and slightly imprecise description of the situation, but that does not mean download means anything else.

--
Q:	What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A:	A nervous wreck.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br