Need help with approx configuration changes for squeeze

I'm just getting around to noticing the change in how volatile
packages are made available. I would like to include proxy
cacheing for these in my approx server, but I'm puzzled as to
what should be on the line in approx.conf.

Also, when looking at the new approx.conf file, I see what appears
to be a new format for debian/security. From approx.conf as shipped:

# Here are some examples of remote repository mappings.
# See http://www.debian.org/mirror/list for mirror sites.

#debian         http://ftp.debian.org/debian
#security       http://security.debian.org/debian-security
#volatile       http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile

Since I live in Colorado, I think I should change the first line to:
debian         http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian
But I don't know what to do with either of the other two lined
to turn them to someting functional. (Well, remove the #, of course.
but) Is that really enough? I thought the word 'volatile' was being
eliminated.

Thanks,
--
Paul E Condon