Re: postfix cannot connect to saslauthd

On Sun, 01 May 2011 12:05:47 +0800, H Xu wrote:

> On 05/01/2011 08:24 AM, H Xu wrote:

>> BTW, I was able to send mails from my domain to others, not still not
>> able to send a message from my domain to my domain.
>
> I'm sorry, there is nothing wrong with the mail transportation from one
> host to another. I find out that postfix never uses "virtual" to do
> delivery but always uses "local". I've already set
> virtual_mailbox_domains in my main.cf. But still it's not working.
>

> Here is the main.cf:

(...)

We need to see the Postfix error log or are you still getting the same
message?

Also, how are you sending the e-mail from Gmail, using Gmail's smtp
server or using your Postfix as gateway? It is vital to know what is your
current mail layout, that is, "how" are you using Postix.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón