Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:46:10 -0400
shawn wilson <ag4ve.us@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello shawn,

> heh, yeah, a quick google for ya:
> http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/ASUS/M4A78LT-M/
>
> .... you might want to rethink that board :)

I didn't know about that site.  Looks useful.  OTOH, it lists my board
like this;

http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/ASUS/M3N78+PRO

A bit lacking in info, as I know that board works.

So, it's not exactly up to date with the info it has.  I'm using
Testing, and have been ever since I came to Debian some five years ago.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you knew what I was about