Re: wheezy repository ???

On 20110329_182325, Camaleón wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:46:15 -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:
>
> > I have been using wheezy for a couple of weeks. Yesterday (I think)
> > something happened and now I cannot install Wheezy using a recent (and
> > known to work before) business card CD. When I select wheezy/testing, I
> > get an error message that my architecture is not available at the
> > repository I have selected... But this is for ftp.us.debian.org! And
> > several others. I can install squeeze, but not wheezy.
> >
> > Is this a know situation?
> > Is this a temporary situation?
>
> Are you still facing this issue? :-?
>
> Greetings,

No. I'm able to install Wheezy now, but I don't know what made it work.
I was also having great difficulty with my connection to my smart host.
When I fixed that, I revisited the Wheezy problem and it was gone.
When I sent that email, I thought the Debian repository might be having
an equipment failure. No response was disappointing but not unexpected.
Then exim4 problem made me wonder if my email had ever gotten to Debian.

Thanks for the follow-up, but all I can say is that had you not followed-up
I might have been able to believe I dreamed it. Now I just don't know.

Cheers.