Re: adzapper help needed

> My recollection is that in addition to configuring adzapper,
> one must also configure ones browser to use it.

You don't configure your browser to use adzapper. adzapper is a filter
for squid (or other proxy). You configure squid to use adzapper, and
your browser to use the proxy.

In squid.conf you need
url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/adzapper.wrapper

See also /usr/share/doc/adzapper/README.Debian

I've used adzapper happily for several years and find it very
convenient for several different machines and browsers. One very
useful config line in adzapper.conf is
ZAP_MODE="CLEAR"
otherwise some pages get splattered with surprisingly large numbers of
"ad zapped" strings.

--
Cheers,
Clive