Re: Use Debian lenny package on Debian squeeze

Dear Alex,

Sorry for the late reply, I was away a few days. I am pretty sure it is squeeze
but it was lenny before and has been updated to squeeze recently.

Here is the output of lsb_release -a:

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Debian
Release:    6.0
Codename:    squeeze

And the content of /etc/apt/sources.list:

# squeeze
deb     http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/    squeeze main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/    squeeze main contrib non-free
# unstable
#deb    http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/    unstable main contrib non-free
#  Security updates
deb     http://security.debian.org/        squeeze/updates  main contrib no
n-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/        squeeze/updates  main contrib no
n-free
# dotdeb
deb    http://packages.dotdeb.org        stable all
deb-src    http://packages.dotdeb.org        stable all

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anymore information.

Regards