Re: debian kernel panic no init found

Wolodja Wentland wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 15:37 +0100, dirkydirk wrote:

I conclude then, there's an issue with the update script. (I'm running
Debian sid, btw.)

An important piece of information. Which version of libc-bin do you have
installed (dpkg -l libc-bin). If you have 2.11.2-12 you might have run into
[0], but you probably would have mentioned the other symptoms that accompany
that bug as well. As always: It is a good idea to have apt-listbugs installed.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=%23615806#10

That's true, except for the fact that listbugs sits there for ever without giving a clue as to what it is doing... I removed it...

Hugo