Re: Gnash killing my CPU

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:49:02 -0600, Noah Duffy wrote:

(...)

> I killed it and
> probably will uninstall it because I need to run Flash for certain
> sites, but I'm still curious if anyone else has this problem with Gnash.

JFYI, there is no need to remove the package, gnash can co-exist with
Adobe's flash player plugin. In fact, I keep both of them installed so in
the event one fails to load some site (Adobe flash fails a lot) I can
still test it with the other (Iceweasel loads flash player by default and
Epiphany goes with gnash).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón