Re: nameserver issues involving *.debian.org

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:26:37 -1000, Joel Roth wrote:

> Some nslookup oddities have been bothering me.  Does it look to you like
> my ISP is blocking certain DNS queries?

(...)

To discard something weird on your side (firewall, filter...), you can
query "debian.org" from your computer but using a different dns server:

dig @8.8.8.8 debian.org

If that also fails, then I would also point to your ISP, but maybe is a
transitional error with their routes and not conscious filtering.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón