Re: /etc/X11/Xsession.d

On 01/28/2011 12:54 PM, T o n g wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:12:41 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:

Note: I start x with startx, and use fluxbox WM.

Me too.

In debian, for years now, anything I want to have start up in X I put in
.xinitrc like this....

synergys --config ~/.synergy.conf --restart&
. . .

what if you want the synergy to control another machine? I.e., how do you
setup the client side?

I used it to control a PIC Programmer on a XP laptop. I had the laptop start synergy on turn on.

I never used it linux to linux but would do it the same way. IIRC I googled synergy and picked up examples from there.

Wayne