re: idiot spammers [was: re: Any package for surveys?]

Robert Bonomi wrote:
elbbit wrote:
I held off writing back because I have just launched a new website
at: http://www.tibble.net/

Wait!  Don't go!  This isn't spam!   Please!  Just listen!
Yes, it looks very spammy to me....
But, then, you're a spammer.  And have just re-proven the validity of
Rule #3, and Kruegers Corrolary thereunto, of the "Rules of Spam".

see:<http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtmld>
and Pickett's Commentary to Krueger's Corrolary :-)

by the way that should be http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtml

Miles Fidelman