Re: help

Am Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011 schrieb Padilla Juan Leon II:
> greetings !

Hi Padilla,

> i just installed my debian 5.0.7 in my laptop.

Good choice!

> i just want to install 3 things in my debian OS
>
> 1 google chrome
Chrome and chromium-browser are in the repository and can be installed using
aptitude or apt. If you do not know, how, read the documentation of apt.
You can also use synaptic, but aptitude is recommended.

> 2 skype

Skype can be downloaded at the skype site. You can install it by
using "dpkg -i skype-bla-whatever.deb". If libs are missing, use them from the
repository, then try again. Runs only on 32-bit systems, but using 32-bit-libs
of a chroot you can run it on 64-bit systems.

> 3 adobe flash player
There is no package for adobe flashplayer, but you can install the package
"flashplayer-unfree" from the repository, which includes a script for
installing adobes flashplayer. Works best with iceweasel. Both architectures
are supported.

> i read some of the text in the web but i can't install any of those things
> above.

See above. :=)
> if you don't mind can you make the instruction very simple im not that very
> good in comp laguage.
>
> thank you and more power!
>
> juan padilla

Have fun and good luck!