Re: Small annoyances with Squeeze

J wrote:
> 1)  the package armagetron-server is a dummy, and says to look at
> armagetronad-server.  There is no such package as
> armagetronad-server. It probably should be armagetronad-dedicated.

I only see armagetronad-server in experimental.  It doesn't exist in
squeeze.  Do you have experimental in your /etc/apt/sources.list file?

  http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=armagetron-server&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

Otherwise, if that were a squeeze package, then it would be worth a
bug report at minor severity.

> 2)  the Squeeze di-beta2 CDs, obtained via jigdo, had hashes which
> were signed with the Debian CD Signing key, which is good since my
> system trusts that key, but the RC1 CDs and the RC2 CDs appear to
> have been signed with something else (with ID 6294BE9B).  My system
> does not recognise that key - what is it?

That is the "Debian CD signing key" dated 2011-01-05 included in the
debian-keyring package version 2011.01.24.  It hasn't migrated to
Squeeze/Testin yet but it has been only one day.

  http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-keyring.html

Presumably it will be migrated to Squeeze before release of it.

Bob