Re: (no subject)

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 16:43 +0500, ktauhidu wrote:
> Good day! I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5520g on it does not work the
> microphone. Tell me how to fix the problem.

How about you tell us more information first.  What have you done to fix
the problem?  Do you have any error messages to report?

Also, not to be a jerk but demanding answers from people on this list
(or other technical lists) isn't going to get you too far.  We're not
here to do your homework for you.

--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com