Re: Can Debian Backup ntfs File System?

The client who wouldn't back up because she didn't want to spend any money,
found herself faced with a dead motherboard.  She expected me to have a new
computer up and running with all her data on it within a few hours.  (Note
that diagnosis was also to be included in the short timespan, as was
procurement.)  It actually took me many hours to recover the data, which I
did successfully.  Far from being grateful, she made my life a misery for
taking too long.

Had it been her hard drive that was dead, she might well have lost the data.

Lisi

For that kind of people I charge 30% more, that’s tax for my nerves.
Most of them come to conclusion that I'm to expensive and stop calling me.
Maybe it's not ideal to lose customers but it is beter that than losing nerves and self respect.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic