Re: o/t ipod

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 06:32:34 -0600, Ted Wager wrote:

> My son has bought me an ipodtouch for Xmas..Anyone tell me how I can
> transfer the music files on his ipod to mine ?..I only have Linux on my
> machines but can get access to a Winbox at a neighbours...

Beside all the good advice you got, you may also find interesthing this
wiki page:

http://wiki.debian.org/iPhone

<rant_and_malicious mode on>
I still fail to see what people find exciting in Apple devices. Yes, they
look nice but they're also even more closed than any MS product >:-)
</rant_and_malicious mode off>

Greetings,

--
Camaleón