Re: Network bridge between two wi-fi cards

On Jo, 14 oct 10, 12:41:34, Victor Dorneanu wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I'd like to create a bridge between 2 WLAN cards. The first one is
> connected to the Internet via wpa_supplicant, the second one should act
> as an AP. Both cards work in* promiscuous mode.
> *
>
> Is this possible?

You probably want "ip forwarding" or "masquerading", Google will find a
lot of tutorials for this.

For the AP part you will need hostapd, which is not very difficult to
configure. For some cards you might need a newer kernel then the one in
stable.

Regards,
Andrei