question/answer website for user support: shapado.debian.net

Dear followers of the -user mailing list,
  you might be interesting in knowing that since yesterday there's a new
Debian experiment ongoing in the area of user support:

  http://shapado.debian.net/

which is a multi-language question/answer website where participants can
ask questions, answer questions, and rank answers given by others.  I'm
not a regular participant of this list, but the website might be a nice
complement for those who prefer (either temporarily or on a regular
basis) a web-based medium.  More information have appeared on -project
[1] and Planet Debian [2].

Now that I think of it, there might even be room for some synergies
among this (and similar) list(s) and shapado.debian.net; for instance,
regulars of this list might consider having posted to this list new
questions appearing on the question RSS feed [3]. This is just the idea,
as the actual details of similar syncs are always a bit delicate ...

Keep in mind however that for the moment all this is just an experiment,
the success of it will depend on community participation. See you there?

Cheers.

PS I'm not subscribed, so please Cc:-me on followups if you want your
   message to reach me.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2010/10/msg00009.html
[2] http://upsilon.cc/~zack/blog/posts/2010/10/Question_and_Answer_support_for_Debian_users/
[3] http://shapado.debian.net/questions.atom?feed_token=4451756b93764d08af84009e7f3c628f

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams