Re: Distributed Debian Distribution Development

I'm glad this was cross posted otherwise I would've missed it. Even if
there are technical hurdles it's an exciting idea and I'm looking
forward to reading the devel mailing list for follow-ups. The point
about eating your own dog food is well made i thought, though whether
there is any interest in moving this forward duing a squeeze freeze
will be interesting to see. Hopefully this also makes it into the
debian news to give it some more reach for discussion.

Personally though, as much as I find the idea interesting, I won't be
having a torrent application running all the time to assist with the
project. Nor would I want to get mail through torrent, or a wiki... I
guess us "users" will have a better idea how such things can look once
diaspora is alpha released in October - November or so.