Re: Debian should start a global certification and training course

On Ma, 24 aug 10, 10:52:50, surreal wrote:
> Just like we have RHCE, or linux certification, its high time Debian starts
> its own global certification course.

This has been discussed before by the Debian Project, but nothing
happened yet. Anyway, you might want to take this topic to
debian-project as debian-user is mostly subscribed by other Debian users
;)

> I am trying to find a howto for setting up iredmail (
> http://www.iredmail.org/ ) on debian server, but unfortunately can land on
> the right document.

If you don't get a good answer for this you should post again, with a
more to the point subject.

Regards,
Andrei