Re: Trinity KDE 3.5.11 was Re: How to use two displaies

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 16:34 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu August 5 2010, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> > Trinity is already compiled for Debian Lenny, so why not give it a
> > shot? ;-)  Here is the package list with buildlogs/status/etc.:
> > https://quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/~trinity/+archive/trinity
> >
> > If you want to use the repository, just add these lines to your
> > sources.list file:
> > deb
> > http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-builddeps/ubuntu
> > lenny main deb-src
> > http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-builddeps/ubuntu
> > lenny main deb
> > http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity/ubuntu lenny
> > main
> > deb-src
> > http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity/ubuntu lenny
> > main
>
> so, if I wanted to install this, I would....
> # aptitude install trinity ?
<snip>
I'm sorry; I thought I had included that in my previous post but I see I
did not.

Install desktop-base-trinity, kdebase-trinity, and kdepim-trinity.

I use a preferences file such as:

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin: release o=LP-PPA-trinity-trinity-builddeps
Pin-Priority: 902

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin: release o=LP-PPA-trinity-trinity