Re: keylogger.c

On 8/2/2010 3:59 PM, Jozsi Vadkan wrote:
are there any working keyloggers, written in c, that works under Debian
Lenny?
Does anyone has one ready? :P or just an url?

Purpose? I know plenty keyloggers, some C, some not C, some for the Kernel, others that aren't, some that are in the Kernel and rootkits and some that aren't, but unfortunately, I like every other legit researcher on the planet, want to know your purpose before I bother helping you with something that could turn out to be nasty and against the law in all countries with due process, and no, a simply "because I want to try it" won't work, a legit full explanation will only do for me, others might help you without it, but I won't.