Re: cups printing stops half the way mostly

On Sun August 1 2010, T o n g wrote:
> My printings print fine only if there is minimum to print on the page. If
> there are more content in the page, the printing will stop less than half
> of the page, only about 1/3 to be more correct.

I used to have that problem printing PDF files, or pictures, or large WORD
docs with lots of graphics. Additional memory helped. This might not be your
problem, but if you don't have more than 1 GB memory, it could be an issue..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800