Re: Debian FS structure.

On Saturday 31 July 2010 18:21:14 Robert Holtzman wrote:

> > > Why not? As long as Debian sticks to FSH 2.3 (with the exceptions
> > > mentioned in the first link from Debian Policy Manual) I think the last
> > > two links full match his requirements and better yet, explain the
> > > "which dir if for what" question.
> >
> > I think that you have missed the humour, Camaleón.  That is the
> > difficulty of a cross-culture, cross-language ml. :-(
>
> Not *completely* humorous. The OP seems obsessed with "Officialness" and
> "Debianness" to an inordinate degree. (Look Ma, I made up two words.)

I entirely agree - but you were commenting on the OP not the fs, and I found
it wryly humerous..  Most good humour has a strong core of truth.  If it were
nonsense it wouldn't be funny.  (Unless it was utter gibberish, of course,
like e.g. The Jabberwocky.)

Sorry if it was meant entirely seriously (as Camaleón took it) and I was in
error in taking it in any other way.

Lisi