Re: HP PSC 1315 printer and hplip/hpcups printer cartridge mode issue

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:43:10 +0000, Harishankar wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 06:09:01 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

>> No, I am not suggesting you to switch back to any driver, only that you
>> can try with the latest PPD revision available for your printer, taking
>> that you are experiencing some problems with the current one.

> Thank you.
>
> I am going to uninstall the printer and retry with your suggested latest
> version of the PPD file.

No need to "unistall". Just add a new printer in Cups using the latest
PPD file, that's all.

Remember that you can have as many printers as you like (even for the
same device!), each one using a different driver or using different
default options :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón