Re: Logwatchfreshclam log error

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 21:52:29 +0200, Aniruddha wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is that right? Maybe "logwatch" is looking into "/var/log/clam-update/
>> freshclam.log" and finds nothing :-?
>>
>> You can make a quick test and try it with the full path:
>>
>> ***
>> LogFile = /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log ***
>>

> Thanks for the help!  I've added the correct logpath to
> 'clam-update.conf'  but this didn't make any difference.

(...)

> LogFile = clamav/freshclam.log
(...)

Okay... after a careful reading of "/usr/share/logwatch/logwatch.conf"
I've noticed that all log files are relative to path "/var/log" so the
line "LogFile = clamav/freshclam.log" should be just enough for Debian
systems (no need to put the full path, which otoh, is not working).

Dunno why it is not detecting the log, all seems right :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón