Re: `Open with ...' -> Use command too

2010-07-23 12:11, Merciadri Luca skrev:
Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:25:15 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

You can browse the full filesystem (from "/" to lower paths). I have no
problem with that.

Yes, but this is really really tedious as compared to an input box!

Are you aware that pressing ctrl+l (for location, I assume) in that dialog box opens an address field (input box) with autocompletion such that you can (e.g.) type "/usr/bin/ki" and make a choice between all binaries that start with "ki"?

(I still agree that your suggestion would be simpler.)

Regards

Johan