Re: Photo time are wrong

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:24:09 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> I use to get correct file time for my photos from my digital camera. But
> recently they are all wrong now, shifting by about 3 hours.

You mean that the files of the FAT32 based filesystem SD card are being
time-mangled?

Have you tested...:

1/ Another SD card?
2/ Mounting the SD card in another computer?
3/ Checking the battery of the DSC?

Just out of curiosity, the shifted time is backward (-3 hours) or forward
(+3 hours)?

> The camera is the same. Something get changed on Debian side? How can I
> fix it? (photos are from mounted SD card via SD card reader).

I cannot guess how the OS could be making noise here :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón