Re: Iceweasel/Firefox profiles

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:25:23 +0100, Barry Samuels wrote:

> Using up to date Iceweasel on Debian Testing.
>
> I have noticed that in Iceweasel/Firefox after setting up a new profile
> I start to lose functionality after some months of use.

(...)

I'm starting to think that is a Mozilla "feature" >:-)

Load a Firefox session with your user's commom profile and try to clean
all the cache and databases (download history, browse history, cookies,
files cache...), cross your fingers (this step is optional), restart
Firefox and check if -by any chance- that helps.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón