Re: Could a Lenny upgrade break GnuCash 2.2.6-2?

John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 23:02 -0400, Ken Heard wrote:
> John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> With your amended instructions I got as far as here, but the following
> command confuses me.

> As this directory does not exist it is impossible to change to it.

>> It has been a while since I've done this but, after you untar the
>> gnucash-2.2.9.tar.bz2, don't you have a gnucash-2.2.9 directory into
>> which we are now going to copy the debian folder from 2.2.6 so we can
>> build it into a Debian package?

Yes, it did create directory /download/gnucash/gnucash-2.2.9.  I should
have known enough to look before asking the question.

Done.

Done, but with 2.2.6-2, as it is the -2 versions which are in my box.

In directory /download/gnucash/guncash-2.2.9/debian there is no files
file.  Should I create it with only those two lines, before running the
final steps?

Regards, Ken Heard