Re: corrupted firmware-linux-nonfree 0.26

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 12:50:09 -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From everything I can find the versions of firmware-linux-nonfree
> for sid and unstable (0.26) contain corrupted versions of
> agere_sta_fw.bin and agere_ap_fw.bin version 9.48
>
> Does someone know how I can the uncorrupted versions of these files?
> When I try to download them from the sites I find IceWeasel gives me
> a zero length file.

This link should give you access to the firmware directly from the
kernel.org git tree:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/linux-firmware.git;a=tree

Make sure to use the "raw" link to the right of the names of the files
that you need. According to the "history" links, these two files were
added to the kernel in 2008 and have not been changed since.

--
Regards,            |
          Florian   |