aptitude was: Re: After installation, my P2 is still unable to launch Debian

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 22:54 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> why. I did an `apt-get install gnome' and restarted the computer, and

You might want to use aptitude as it is the default package manager for
lenny (and subsequent releases) for reasons like better dependency
resolution, interactive dependency resolution, ...

greetings

    Wolodja
--
  .''`.     Wolodja Wentland    <wentland@cl.uni-heidelberg.de>