AM3 socket Asus M4A87TD EVO motherboard work flawlessly in Debian?

I am thinking of getting this one. It appears to be a new one from Asus
and I am wondering if Linux supports it in all ways (networking, sound,
etc.). It is an AMD Socket AM3 motherboard: Asus M4A87TD EVO.

Anybody with this mobo can confirm there are no problems with Debian?
For example, someone has mentioned that he can't get audio to work
properly in this.

Thanks.

ever having been read.