Re: Connecting to the exterior network is impossible `directly'

No. That's not at all a proxy. Once you power on the computer, and that
you want to use Internet, say by Firefox, you are directly redirected to
a webpage which asks you your university login & your university
password. Once you have entered this stuff, you are logged on the
network, and everything is okay. That's a little bit like ADSL where you
need to type credentials before using the Internet (at the opposite of
the cable).

:-(

Thanks.

--