Re: GPG / GMail

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 02:03:50PM +0100, Jon Dowland uttered:
> On 11/06/2010 03:33, Steve Fishpaste wrote:
> > No it's for Thunderbird.
> Therein lies the problem. Are you actually reading H.S.'s posts?

Yes were you? BTW he's not the original poster and I and others were
responding primarily to the OP when H.S. jumped in. It wasn't until
well in the thread he mentioned that _his_ users can't/won't switch to
e-mail clients. Prior to that he just mentioned web mail services;
Which the major ones can be accessed via e-mail clients such as T-Bird.

Instead of just saying this at first he rambled on; I found him
difficult to follow for some reason. Anyway I don't know about support
being dropped by Debian; I noticed FireGPG in Sid yesterday.

The only issue it has is GMail support apparently. So because upstream
has discontinued it, doe it necessarily mean that Debian has?