Re: Mutt and GPG - claims ALL signatures can't be verified

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:03:22 +0300, Alexander Batischev wrote:

> Some thoughts which just came to my head: can it be because of lack of
> trusted keys? I did not set anyone's key as trusted, so I don't have web
> of trust. This still don't explain (in my opinion, at least) why my own
> signature can't be verified.

Exactly (a very good explanation about that, here):

http://wiki.mutt.org/?MuttGuide/UseGPG

In order to verify a signed message, either you have to previosuly import
the key into your keyring or you need to setup Mutt to retrieve the key
from public servers.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón