Filezilla: always trust a domain's certificate

Hi,

How can I tweak some setting so that Filezilla will never ask me again
if I want to trust a given domain's certificate? I often connect to some
machines of montefiore.ulg.ac.be through SFTP, but the fact is that I
connect to different machines (sometimes, some are dead), and that, for
each machine, I am asked if I want to trust its certificate.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Love is like war, Easy to start, Hard to end, Impossible to forget.
The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each
other. (Ashleigh Brilliant)