Squeeze and NIC bonding

Hello all,

I am having an issue with squeeze in that I am unable to get bonding to work.
I read on http://www.debianadmin.com/linux-ethernet-bonding-configuration.html
that there is a bug in the module-init-tools package which was posted back in
mid April. I'm not sure if this bug has been fixed yet, or if I am having the
same issue or not.

This did work on lenny, but I when I upgraded to squeeze, I had to do a
reinstall from a hardware failure, I couldn't get it working again.

It appears that the bond0 interface that I set up, does not get created. It
doesn't show up in ifconfig or ifconfig -a.

Any ideas?

Bjorn